Thank you for visiting this website. The content is copyright of Zero-credit - © Zero-credit 2010. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with the express written permission of Zero-credit, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Use of this website is subject to the following:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Zero-credit nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information found on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and Zero-credit expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Zero-credit shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Zero-credit.This material includes, but is not limited to, the content and compilation of design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Zero-credit endorses the websites although every reasonable effort is made to ensure that links to other websites are bona fide.
- Zero-credit has no responsibility for the content of or protection offered by linked websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to each website in question.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Any information that you give Zero-credit when visiting this website is used and protected as follows:
- Your responses to any surveys placed by Zero-credit on this website are anonymous. Zero-credit will not ask you to provide your name, e-mail address or any other personal details when participating in surveys on any of the pages of this website
- Your name, email address and interests may be collected only when you contact Zero-credit
- Your contact information is for internal record keeping and may be used to improve Zero-credit's services
- Zero-credit may periodically send promotional email about other information related to this website or about other not-for-profit projects using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, Zero-credit may also use your information to contact you by e-mail for market research purposes. Zero-credit may use market research information to customise this website.
Zero-credit is committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
- In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, electronic procedures are in place to safeguard and secure the information collected.
- Zero-credit uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. Cookies help Zero-credit to analyse data about web page traffic and to improve this website accordingly.
- Website traffic information is used for statistical analysis only. A cookie in no way gives Zero-credit access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data that you choose to share with Zero-credit.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by emailing: email@example.com
- Zero-credit will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission or unless required by law to do so
- You may request details of personal information which Zero-credit holds about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of this information please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zero-credit is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should Zero-credit ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The information contained in this website is provided by Zero-credit for general information purposes only.
- Zero-credit makes every endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, but makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will Zero-credit be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Zero-credit. Zero-credit has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Zero-credit takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
Zero-credit may change these terms from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. These terms are effective from 11th January 2010.