Wednesday, 14 April 2010

well cool tool (via @CarrieBish)

Welcome

March 24th, 2010 — 9:46am

iMoneyManager is not an advice service. iMoneyManager is a tool you can use to wrap your head round a debt problem, work out an affordable payment plan, and communicate that plan to your creditors, all in private, without needing to share your situation with anyone.

Most of us want to try to sort out our problems alone. We don’t want to admit defeat before we’ve even started. If you’re worried about debt or finances, iMoneyManager helps you do this.

If you do need help, then there are plenty of advice services, free and fee charging that are more than able to help, but whatever your situation, iMoneyManager is a good place to start. You can see how serious the problem is, and if you do need to talk to someone, you’ll understand your situation, know how much you can afford to pay each month, AND know how long it would have taken to pay back the debts.

All in all, it puts things in perspective.

Have a look around. Get involved, ask questions, this Blog is a two-way thing, not a promotional website. Read the story behind the software, more about us, our testimonials. Welcome to iMoneyManager…

James & Miriam

A real insight into my money…

March 28th, 2010 — 11:25am

(iMoneyManager Testimonial)

“I think it is great and productive. It helped me get a real insight into my money and did the letters automatically. I can handle my money better, and if I need to change anything it will help me to do so.”

Opened our eyes…

March 28th, 2010 — 11:22am

(iMoneyManager Testimonial)

“I found it very easy to use, opened our eyes to our true financial situation & helped deal with our creditors effectively, efficeintly & legally It has helped us liase with our creditors in a confident & equal manner. I feel less stressed, more in control & able to deal with our creditors without feeling persecuted.”

March 28th, 2010 — 11:21am

(iMoneyManager Testimonial)

“It is an extremely good way of keeping check on your finances. It has helped to ensure I can afford items before I buy. I feel very confident in controlling my finances now.”

March 28th, 2010 — 10:26am

(iMoneyManager Testimonial)

“It’s a brilliant resource! All the interactive materials, mini-tutorial videos and instructions are exceptionally clear, accessible, very easy to use. Voice-overs could not be more calming, encouraging and helpful — which is highly beneficial to the listener’s capacity to take in instructions and information. It deals with you as a proper person, without making you feel patronised.”

March 28th, 2010 — 10:25am

(iMoneyManager Testimonial)

“Using iMoneyManager was one of the most crucial, positive steps I took in facing the reality of my financial position. It gave me the chance to calculate for myself my detailed financial circumstances, to understand the full implications of my situation and to grasp — for real — what I need to do about it. It offers life-changing support in making significant changes for oneself.”

March 28th, 2010 — 10:24am

(iMoneyManager Testimonial)

“My feelings of humiliation and shame about my situation have been paralysing, and had made it difficult to seek help face-to-face or on the phone. It was therefore a massive relief to be able to confront the details of my situation privately within the iMM system before having to share it with anyone else. Doing so has given me the space to come to terms with the severity of my position and to make real progress in regaining control, using appropriate additional help and implementing a stringent plan for action. Total disaster no longer feels inevitable; and this has given me constructive and positive energy to put toward the substantial financial challenges I have ahead. I actually feel there’s a degree of hope for the future.”

March 28th, 2010 — 10:22am

(iMoneyManager Testimonial)

“The imoney manager is a great tool to help you keep track of you finances. Its helped loads with budgeting and a overall view of what my expenses where and what i could cut down on. Sometimes you aren’t really sure of where your money is going. Much more in control!”

March 28th, 2010 — 10:19am

(iMoneyManager Testimonial)

“It was excellent in helping me to work out how much to offer my creditors. I have been able to address my problems and I now have agreements in place with my 5 creditors. It is such a relief to no longer have continuous phone calls and letters. I can now answer my phone without the fear of it being a creditor.”

March 28th, 2010 — 10:16am

(iMoneyManager Testimonial)

“Before I had the privilege to use iMoneyManager, I would have never dreamt that there was anything out there that was at my disposal & FREE! that could possibly help me get out of the mess that I was in. It is a truly remarkable piece of software, you would have to use it to know what I mean.”

March 28th, 2010 — 10:15am

(iMoneyManager Testimonial)

“After going through all the procedures as instructed by the video help, I really & truly felt like I had paid all of my bills. I could at last see a light at the end of the tunnel just by knowing how to deal with my creditors in a positive way.”

This is so good we had to post it right away! Have fun exploring the site :-)

Want a say in how we do things?

For £1 a year, Zero-credit membership
is open to anyone,
aged 16 or over
with personal experience of debt.

Come on, join us today!